Hey did you saw a new and interesting GIF on twitter today? And when you tried to save it so that you can show it to your friend and right clicked on it no Download option occurred. Then don’t worry today Techhic will show you How To Save/Download Gifs From Twitter To iPhone/Computer/Android easily. This article is just for you only.
Lets first see Why cant we download or save Gifs from twitter to iPhone or windows or Android. The reason behind this is that twitter automatically converts all the gifs to videos so that it plays smooth. The videos cant be downloaded from twitter directly as the images can be downloaded. So we have to use some alternate ways to Save Gifs from twitter,
So lets head to the main part of the article that how to save gifs from twitter. It is a very simple and easy process to follow. It is a left hand game if you know the trick to Download Gifs From Twitter To Our Device……
SAVE/DOWNLOAD GIF FROM TWITTER TO iPhone/WINDOWS/ANDROID
Downloading Gifs from twitter is very easy task. And on the internet there are 100’s of ways to save gif from twitter to iPhone, windows, android. You just have to follow the steps mentioned below as according to your device.
TIP: IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE STEPS THEN YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEO GIVEN BELOW.
HOW TO SAVE GIF FROM TWITTER TO iPhone(6,7,8 Any vesrion)
If you own iPhone, iMac or any Apple product then it is very difficult task to have any alternate path to do anything. Because most of the apps are made for android which cant be used directly in the iPhone. To use that android app you must first Jailbreak your iOs and then you can use.
But here we will provide you a simple trick to Save Gifs From twitter To Your iPhone.
TRICK 1: Save gif from twitter to iPhone(Paid Method)
- Login To your twitter account.
- Click on the gif you want to save and then tap on it.
- Copy the URL of the gif.
- Open app store and then download “twitter++” costing around 10$.
- Paste the link inside the Twitter++ app and save it to library.
TRICK 2: Save Gif from twitter to iPhone(free method)
- First of all copy the link of the gif as described above.
- Then open app store in your iPhone and search for the app “GifWrapped” which is free of cost and then download to your phone.
- GifWrapped app has a built in browser. Just paste the copied URL of the gif you want to download from twitter.
- Click on the download button and it will start downloading.
- Now you can see that gif from twitter in offline mode also.
HOW TO SAVE GIF FROM TWITTER TO ANDROID(Any Version)
Saving a gif from twitter to android device is the simplest among all the devices. Because of a wide range of applications on play store to download a gif from twitter. So lets see how to get a gif from twitter to android.
TRICK 1: Save gif from twitter to Android
- First of all copy the URL of the gif you want to save to your android device.
- Then open play store enter “Tweet2Gif” and download it to your phone and install.
- Then open the “Tweet2Gif” APK from your phone and paste the copied URL of the GIF. It will directly show the download option and you can directly download the gif to your phone.
TIP: FOR ALTERNATE TRICK JUST DOWNLOAD ANY OTHER GIF DOWNLOADER AND REPEAT WHOLE PROCESS.
HOW TO SAVE GIF FROM TWITTER TO COMPUTER(WINDOWS)
In this part I will tell you that how you can save gifs to your windows PC. Its a direct game you just need to paste the link of the GIF in the website which I will provide and then download it in any format. So lets see how to do it.
TRICK 1: Save gif from twitter to Windows.
- In this trick there are 2 parts to download a gif from twitter to windows. First is downloading the video format and then downloading the GIF format from that MP4 format.
- But the advantage is that we do not need to download any software in this trick.
- First copy the link of the tweet or the gif you want to save.
- Then go to savedeo website from your computer browser. It will help you to download the gifs from twitter in MP4 format.
- Now you can paste the copied url in the tab given in the website and it will ask you to download the video. Once it is complete go to the next step.
- You can also stop here because there’s no need to expend data in converting video to GIF.
- Now once you have downloaded the MP4 format of the gif head to the site ezgif .
- After going to the site you can upload the MP4 file and then from the convert option you can convert it to gif and then again download it.
TIP: IF THE ABOVE SITE “SAVEDEO” IS NOT WORKING THEN YOU CAN VISIT “TWITTERVIDEODOWNLOADER” TO DOWNLOAD THE MP4 FORMAT OF THE GIF.
So this was all about How To Save Gif From Twitter To iPhone/Android/Windows. If you didn’t understand any step then feel free to ask me or you can view the video given above. And yeah Please show some love by sharing.