Techhic.com – Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) games seem simple but are actually much more difficult when played. There are many tips and tricks that should be known for those who want to play PUBG as will be explained in the following article.
PUBG is not a shooting game genre because the main goal of each player is how to be the last person to survive. You can even win the game without even shooting enemies. A telling strategy plays a role here.
Many of the highest ranking players rely solely on stealth strategies such as hiding on board or in the bush in the distance and seeing other players shoot each other until they are killed.
Briefly the flow used in this game starts from inside the plane which takes the player to the landing site on a remote island without residents.
After landing at a certain location that feels safe, you must begin to collect resources such as weapons, medical equipment and others. The trick is to loot these items which are usually hidden in buildings.
You must always be vigilant and find a safe point to rest and defend yourself along the way. The following tips are very useful in PUBG games starting from the beginning of the game to winning the last fight.
- Remove the shoes, because by barefoot so when stepping on various surfaces the battlefield will not cause a sound that will attract the attention of other players.
- When refueling, the vehicle must stop completely, but you can still refuel from the car by right-clicking the cannister in your inventory.
- Always use a map marker, and specific North / South / East / West instructions when on a team.
- Set voice chat to be personal, sometimes the enemy team forgets to set it up so you can hear their conversation.
- Change the rate of fire using the B button or the left d-pad on the console.
- There are three choices of purpose, namely Hip fire, more accurate hip-fire (press and hold the right mouse button), and aiming-down-sights (ADS) by pressing the right mouse button. You can also change the settings to switch directly to ADS by holding the right mouse click rather than using the on / off button.
- Large cities under the flight path are dangerous places for landings, but usually have a lot of loot items. For a good start, find a small group of buildings right on the edge of the parachute range, or use one of the more detailed situational strategies to get a better loot.
- Important items that you should find as soon as possible are assault rifles (AR) assault rifles, backpacks, bulletproof vests, medical items, and helmets.
- All doors in the game are closed. If the door is open then the other players must be there. If you leave the door open it means telling other players that you were there too.
- If you are hit by a long-distance shot and don’t know where it came from, immediately run fast with a zigzag pattern to close the enemy’s line of sight.
- Always clean the building (unless you are in a hurry) before looting. It’s easier to lure enemies to feel safe by leaving the loot on the ground, then shooting them from behind.
- When fighting against many enemies, ignore whatever you face. They can’t live anymore unless saved, so prioritize enemies who can still attack you.
- Vehicles are great for traveling long distances at high speeds, but attract the attention of the enemy because they cause noise. Use the vehicle wisely.
- The vehicle will topple down the hills, and explode when they hit something quickly. Park it sideways on a sloping terrain so it doesn’t overturn, and if you hit it then get out of the vehicle immediately.
- Not all scopes or binoculars are suitable for rifles. You can place 8x binoculars on all AR, except M16. Likewise you cannot install 8x binoculars on SMG. You can shoot M16 like an automatic weapon that shoots quickly using burst fire mode and determines the timing of pulling the trigger perfectly.
- Know which helmet can take a large amount of damage. Kar98 helmets most often used by snipers can get you killed instantly with a head shot if you have a Level 2 or below helmet. Pay attention to what helmet your opponent wears before you decide to shoot him.
After the game starts, the gun is almost useless. Simply save one shoot if you have an automatic gun that works like SMG. The valuable gun or ammunition will only waste inventory space.
Avoid bridges if you need to cross you. You can swim or find a boat instead.
Always moving, even when looting or camping, because stopping will only makes it easier for your enemy to shoot easily. Move zigzag or squat-stand alternately.
Hold down the ‘Alt’ key or hold RB on the Xbox console to look around the situation without moving. This is great if you are camping.
- You can dive under water by holding the C key on the keyboard (the B button on the Xbox). Then appears on the surface of the water by holding the Space button (A button on the Xbox).
- Switch the seat in the vehicle by pressing Ctrl + 1/2/3/4/5/6. For example pressing Ctrl + 1 will take you to the driver’s seat. While on the Xbox console by tapping the A button to sit in the driver’s seat.
- On a computer, you can auto-sprint by pressing the ‘=’ button on the PC keyboard.
- If you want to shoot on your left side then press the ‘Q’ button, or right with the ‘E’ button. Or click the stick when shooting with the Xbox console. Use this to see and shoot around the wall without appearing too much.
- Hold ‘Shift’ to increase vehicle speed.
- Use the vehicle’s handbrake when you want to spin fast by pressing the ‘Space’ button or the Y button on the Xbox console.
- Take control of a motorcycle when floating in the air by pressing the ‘Space’ + + Left Ctrl ‘button.
- To hold your breath use the ‘Shift’ or LB button on Xbox (only for ADS mode).
- You can throw a grenade with a throw under the arm by pressing the left Mouse button and then ‘press the right mouse button to throw.